WHY INVEST IN IAS CHEMICAL CLEANING?Prevent The Chain Reaction Of Wear!
IAS has pioneered and performs a new generation of chemical cleaning and oil flushing processes. Our specialized process ensures all fluid wetted surfaces are chemically treated and prepared for reliable equipment start-up. IAS utilizes high velocity chemical cleaning with safe and environmentally friendly chemistry versus conventional methods.
Ensure a Reliable Start-Up…Flush and Decontaminate Your Equipment After
- New Installations
- Catastrophic Failures
- Major Overhauls and Rebuilds
- Scheduled Outages & Plant Turnarounds
In today’s world of sophisticated equipment and OEM warranties, rely on IAS to ensure that your equipment and its fluid systems are operating within specification.
- Turn-Key Service – Minimal Support Required
- Fast, On-Time Completion
- Exceed OEM / Industry Requirements
- Real-Time Analysis And Reporting Included
- 24/7 Management By Trained & Certified Technicians
- Extensive Personnel & Equipment Resources
The IAS process utilizes the latest technologies and equipment to complete your project.
- Engineered Process Units
- Procedure-Based Operations
- Auxiliary “Jumper” Hoses & Piping Provided
- Pipe-Fitting Included – Turn-Key
- High-Velocity Flow – Reynolds Numbers >25,000
- Full-Flow Sub-Micron Filtration
- Supplemental Vacuum Dehydration
- Confined-Space Reservoir Decontamination
- Real-Time, Laser Particle Counting & On-Site Testing
- Minimal Project Footprint
- Self-Powered Options – No Electrical Support Required
- Emergency Response – 24/7
Oil Cleanliness Before Flush
Oil Cleanliness After Flush
Dirty System Before Flush
Clean System After Flush
Initial Contamination ISO Particle Count: 24/23/21
No Contamination ISO Particle Count: 15/13/11